Keeping your office floors in good condition is a crucial part of ongoing office maintenance. Regular carpet cleaning is one of the most obvious things you can do, but there are numerous other actions to take as well.
We’ve drawn on our years of industry experience to bring you this list of top office carpet maintenance actions. Most of the below are very simple and easy to implement, and the chances are that you’re already performing at least a couple of the following.
Get Your Carpets Cleaned Regularly
Regular carpet cleaning is arguably the most important thing when it comes to keeping your office floors in good condition. It’s always a good idea to form a strong partnership with your local carpet cleaning professionals.
They will be able to advise you on exactly how often you should get your carpets cleaned, but in general, it will be around once per year. Doing so will ensure you keep your office free of unnecessary dirt and grim, will help you form a good first impression for potential clients and should help your floors last much longer than they otherwise would.
Vacuum as Often as Possible
Similarly, it’s a good idea to vacuum your carpets as often as you can. If you employ an office cleaning team, ensure that they’re using a high-quality vacuum cleaner and that they’re doing a thorough job every time.
Although regular carpet cleaning is a must, it’s amazing how many people avoid it, forget about it or just don’t think that it’s worthwhile. Unfortunately, this can cause a range of health problems, not to mention the fact that dirty floors look terrible.
Because of this, it’s worth being aware of the most common signs that your carpets need a deep clean by a professional. In the rest of this article, we’ve outlined our top signs that it’s time to clean your carpets properly. They include:
- You’re Starting to Notice Nasty Smells
One of the top signs that your carpets might be in need of a professional clean is nasty smells. Carpets tend to trap dirt and grime, which can lead to a range of nasty odours over time.
If you’re beginning to find lingering smells coming from your floors, we can only recommend getting in contact with your local carpet cleaning professionals. They will be able to help you develop the best cleaning solutions for your property.
- Your Floors Are Obviously Dirty
This one’s quite obvious, but it’s amazing how many people don’t realise just how dirty their floors really are. It’s worth getting down and having a closer look to figure out if it’s time to call the professionals in.
The carpet cleaning cost is likely to vary from place to place. However, with the help of internet and information technology, it is possible to get information on carpet cleaning cost within a short span of time.
Carpet Cleaning Cost
Brilliance Cleaning suggests that It would be wise to get an idea about the carpet cleaning cost by doing a thorough search on the internet. There are different estimations, which one can find. For example, a simple search shows that carpet cleaning is possible by the hour with cost anywhere between $25-$65 per hour. However, it would be wise to get information on whether the cleaner would bring the relevant material or the homeowner has to provide it. The cost would depend on the size of the house as well.
Finding the Right Services
When searching for the companies online it is important to find the right service provider. There are many companies who would be providing the carpet cleaning services; however, it would be wise to do a thorough search on the internet. Read reviews and comments online and find information on the companies, which have the best rating by past customers. The comments are usually left by past customers who have already tried the services and thus, it would give an idea on the performance of the service provider or the company. In this case, it would be a good idea to find the right company for carpet cleaning and compare the costs in order to get the best available price.
Estimating cost is possible by following information on the official website. It is important to find the right services by reading reviews and comments and then find information on official websites of these companies.
Carpets are an integral part of the household. Other than adding beauty and increasing the warmth in the house, they make life much more comfortable and generally healthy in the home. Unfortunately, with children and pets in the house, like any other wear, the carpets develop stains and accumulate dust, stains, and soil over time.
The soft fibers will develop a foul smell and turn the heaven in your home into discomfort. You need a better method that will get deep into the fibers and extract all the dirt and urine that pets and children deposit.
Steam Carpet Cleaning
The reasons why most manufacturing companies and industrial carpet cleaners keep touting of the use of steam carpet cleaning, are practical and directly protects your health, the carpet and the aesthetic value of your home.
- This is the only method that is deep and gets an extraction of all the dust, dirt and urine of pets from the carpet. That makes your house smell sweet, fresh and comfortable.
- It is the healthiest especially for people suffering from allergies and other sensitivities to toxic substances. No chemical is used in cleaning.
- Longevity of your carpet’s lifespan. Regular cleaning of the fiber, allows the carpet‘s fibers to remain intact at all times.
- The world today is running for eco-friendly and this is one of them. No chemicals particles emitted into the environment.
- For complete removal of the stains, this is the surest way to go. The hot water goes deep and brings out all the stains.
- It’s generally a fiber-friendly method since there is no scrubbing and using hard objects to remove the dust and stains from your carpet.
In the long run, steam cleaning is cost-effective based on the above reasons. You will not buy a new carpet anytime soon.
Accidents happen and pee accidents are quite common when there are pets in the house. However, the pet urine smell and stains from the carpet do not give a lively look to the house and it becomes extremely important to get rid of them as soon as possible. Given below are some tips, which can assist in getting rid of pet urine smell and stains from carpet such as:
- If the urine is wet, put layers of paper towel over it in order to soak as much as possible. Later, put newspaper over the paper towel. Try to absorb the urine in the paper towel and newspaper. Repeat the process several times. Place cold water on the affected area with little detergent or soap and clean again. Keep on repeating until the area gets almost dry.
- If the pet urine stain is dry, wet the area with water to get rid of the stain. A wet vac would be a good idea to get rid of the stain as it would get rid of the dirty water from the carpet. One can use the pet odor neutralizer as well. Make sure it has positive reviews in the market and it is very important to make sure that it does not stain the carpet permanently.
- One can also use a carpet stain remover to get rid of the tough stains; however, it should have good reviews.
Apart from all that It would be wise to get the services from the experts and professionals if getting rid of the urine smell and stains is extremely difficult for a person.
Level 24 / 108 St Georges Terrace,
Perth WA 6000
Our team cover all suburbs
We serve whole Perth, WA Including :
Tuart Hill, Joondalup, Westminster, Scarborough, Carlisle, Victoria Park Rockingham, Wellard, Baldivis, Secret Harbour, Safety Bay, Jandakot, Success, Piara waters, South Lake, Spearwood and all other suburbs of Perth, WA
(08) 6117 0939
Level 24 / 108 St Georges Terrace,
Perth WA 6000