Residential carpet cleaning is a job that is growing popular these days. The business has certainly employed a number of young people and is certainly profitable. This is a service-oriented business and requires proper training and experience on work.
Working Day Tips
- Call the client before leaving the area where you are located in order to confirm timings or if the client has canceled.
- Carry all the necessary stuff and go to the client’s residence and arrive on time. Always knock before you enter and you can also say whom it is and the purpose.
- Greet the client and show your identity for verification purpose.
- Ask the client on the areas to be cleaned.
- The first thing you should always do before cleaning is to move any furniture or fittings on carpets to have a thorough clean.
- Vacuum all the edges and the entryways. So as when you start cleaning the carpet you won’t have the dirt coming to the carpet again.
- Now take your carpet cleaner which is equipped with the detergents that you require and perform an excavation wash on the carpets.
- Treat the carpet after this with the right treatment as you certainly do not want to mess with your client’s carpet.
- Lastly, groom, dry the carpet then return the furniture and fittings carefully as you found them.
Always make sure you go through in order to make sure that you did not leave an area unattended as the client has paid for the service.
If the client is at home always make sure you ask them to confirm if they are satisfied, appreciate the job offered and ask them to give you a next time call.
Things to always wear for resident carpet cleaner staff
- Proper clean uniform or artier as you are on the line of work.
- Always have a name tag or carry a badge that is clearly readable and has your name, not a borrowed one or a nickname.
- If need be to carry a pair of gloves.