Residential carpet cleaning is a job that is growing popular these days. The business has certainly employed a number of young people and is certainly profitable. This is a service-oriented business and requires proper training and experience.
Working Day Tips
- Call the client before leaving the area where you are located in order to confirm timings or if the client has canceled.
- Carry all the necessary stuff and go to the client’s residence, arrive on time. Always knock before you enter.
- Greet the client and show your identity for verification purpose.
- Ask the client on the areas to be cleaned.
- The first thing you should always do before cleaning is to move any furniture the on carpets to have a thorough clean.
- Vacuum all the edges and the entryways when cleaning the carpet then work through the middle.
- Now take your carpet cleaner which is equipped with the detergents and perform an excavation wash on the carpets
- Lastly, groom, dry the carpet then return the furniture carefully as you found it.
If the client is at home always make sure you ask them to confirm if they are satisfied, appreciate the job offered and ask them to give you a next time call.
Things to always wear for resident carpet cleaner staff
- Proper clean uniform as you are working.
- Always have a name tag or carry a badge that is clearly readable and has your name.
- If need be to carry a pair of gloves.