TILE CLEANERS NEAR YOU
Tile Cleaning Perth
Professional Tile Cleaners Near You
We offer tile cleaning in Perth for both residential and commercial environments.
We leverage advanced technology along with our unique cleaning methods to tackle the toughest floors. Even if the dirt and grime have been building up for years, our equipment and methods can handle the job. No matter how bad they look now, we can leave you with spotless and hygienic floors.
At Brilliance Cleaning, we don’t just offer tile cleaning in Perth. We also clean and seal a wide range of additional hard surfaces. This includes natural stones, footpaths, driveways, patio areas, poolsides, walls, and much more. We can make almost any area of your home look brand new again.
Tile &grout cleaning is nobody’s preferred task, but it makes a big difference in the appearance of your house. We specialize in cleaning any type of tile in Perth. Who wants to spend hours on their knees and hands with a scrubber and brush? Our skilled Perth tile and grout cleaners use the right products and tools to reinstate the natural shine of your tile quickly. Our professional grout cleaning keeps it clean and nice-looking. We eliminate all the nasty buildup for a healthier and cleaner kitchen or bathroom. Let us get your grout and tile looking amazing again!
There’s nothing more beautiful and stylish in a home than elegant tiles. Regardless if they are on your walls or floors, it’s like the interior of your home appears more magnificent with them. Though maintaining tiles are pretty straightforward, if it isn’t performed correctly, they lose their gloss immediately. Dirty grout makes the state of your tiles even worse. The impact grout and tiles have on the attractiveness and worth of your residential property is immeasurable.
Sure, you can clean your grout and tile yourself. However, you will discover with a quickness that it isn’t easy. You can try hard to get all the dirt out, but it takes plenty of effort and muscles to get the job done correctly. Truthfully, it’s a dirty job and you might not have what’s it takes. Lucky for you, tile & grout cleaning is our specialty. Our specialists do the work quicker, and you can use your time for more pleasurable things.
If you are looking for tile and grout cleaning in Perth, contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
For hard surfaces, we offer a unique cleaning system that is perfect for both commercial and residential applications.
This system has been used extensively in the USA and Canada but is brand new to Australia. Due to the incredible results of this cleaning system, it is in very high demand all around Perth.
What makes this cleaning method special are the cutting edge technology and equipment, as well as the unique cleaning products. All elements of this system were specifically developed with hard surfaces in mind. This means that it can get hard surfaces cleaner than any other system on the market.
The system uses a unique combination of heat, water pressure, detergent, scrubbing, and vacuuming. This leads to a superior clean for a wide range of hard surfaces. Many cleaning systems just move debris around, but this method completely removes all of the debris and grime. Not only does this make for a cleaner surface, but it also produces a hygienic surface that is completely sanitary.
After we thoroughly clean the surface, we then treat it with a special sealant. This process prevents build-up and contamination, so that your hard surfaces stay clean for the long term. This is a good investment as it cuts down on future costs associated with maintenance, repair, and replacement.
We can use a clear or colour sealant on the grout lines, depending on what you want. Sealing the grout with a clear product involves applying a colourless, protective treatment. This treatment does not just coat the grout and sit on the surface, but instead goes deep down into the grout. A clear sealant allows the grout to breathe, while still offering tough protection.
For natural materials including limestone, sandstone, travertine, and slate, it is best to use a clear sealant. These products prevent contamination from spillages and accidents, such as dropping a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. They also protect well against natural elements, such as the build-up of algae, moss, and more. This is why clear sealants are highly effective both inside and outside.
For more information on our unique cleaning system, contact one of our friendly Tile Cleaning representatives today.
Tips for Tile Cleaning
Cleaning tile and grout surfaces can be tricky, especially when using common cleaning tools and products. Here are some tips for tackling these projects with the best results:
- Buy oxygen bleach and mix according to the directions on the packages. Pour the solution on the floor and make sure that all grout lines are completely covered. Wait 30 minutes and scrub the floor with a cleaning brush. Rinse the floor with water until the grout lines are clean.
- If the tiles look murky, it probably means that you have soapy residue built up on top of the tile. Find a nonabrasive all-purpose cleaner and a soft brush. After cleaning, be sure to thoroughly rinse the floor with clean water.
- For spillages and accidents, it is best to address the problem immediately so that stains don’t set in. This is especially true of the grout since it is porous which allows it to absorb grease and other tough-to-clean substances. A simple mixture of baking soda and water can be used to remove grout stains. Let it sit overnight and then use a nylon-bristled brush (not a metal brush, which can damage the grout).
- To keep grout clean over the long-term, it’s best to use a silicone-based sealant. This will keep your grout looking clean and new because sealing repels stains.
- Remember to always use protective eyewear, gloves and proper ventilation with any chemical-based cleaners. Also, never mix two cleaning products because it can lead to harmful fumes or burns.
WE ARE THE BEST TILE CLEANING SERVICE PROVIDERS IN PERTH
Get In Touch With Us
(08) 6117 0939
Level 24 / 108 St Georges Terrace,
Perth WA 6000